Protect Your Life Savings Against the High Cost of Long-term Care
You Can’t Afford to Miss this FREE Virtual Workshop!
Long-term care costs are the biggest threat to your family’s financial security. Learn how to obtain the care you need without going broke at our FREE virtual workshop:
Wednesday, May 19 at 6:30 PM (EDT)
During this must-see event, top elder law and estate planning attorney Andrew L. Jaloza will teach you the “nuts and bolts” of Medicaid and how to protect your hard-earned assets. You will learn:
- The government benefits available to pay for the care you need—and how to get them
- Common myths about using Medicaid to pay for long-term care
- Eligibility requirements for Medicaid, and how to qualify even if you have “too many assets”
- The difference between Medicaid Pre-planning and Crisis Planning
- The types of care available, including in-home, assisted living, and nursing home care
- The Medicaid application, approval, and appeal processes
- How a qualified elder law attorney can help you obtain the benefits and care you need
- And more
Don’t lose your life savings to the high cost of long-term care. Complete the form below to register for our free virtual workshop.